Supreme Court Historical Society Annual Lecture
The 2022 Annual Lecture by the Supreme Court Historical Society will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. They will discuss Sutton’s recent book Who Decides? States and Laboratories of Constitutional Experimentation, which examines American federalism.
The lecture will take place virtually on June 6. Learn more and register here.
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17