Supreme Court Historical Society Annual Lecture
The 2022 Annual Lecture by the Supreme Court Historical Society will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. They will discuss Sutton’s recent book Who Decides? States and Laboratories of Constitutional Experimentation, which examines American federalism.
The lecture will take place virtually on June 6. Learn more and register here.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22