Susan Bandes on Courtroom Remorse
DePaul University College of Law professor Susan A. Bandes was interviewed on the NPR Radio Show To the Best of Our Knowledge in a segment titled “Should Judges and Juries Look for Remorse?” where she shared her opinions the topic of remorse in the courtroom. Among the topics discussed were the role remorse plays in sentencing and whether it can be accurately evaluated by judges and jurors.
Listen to or read the full interview here.
- In an effort to provide election administration officials with information regarding the implementation of proper p… https://t.co/ZHPVw1TvTv@AmLawInstMar 30
- ALI member Melinda Davis Lux joins @ucbi as its executive vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary.… https://t.co/lGymw03pni@AmLawInstMar 30
- The Spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/qoMRcPTbC4https://t.co/mloYyejK92@AmLawInstMar 27
- On the 'Judgment Calls' podcast listen to @BolchJudicial Institute Director and ALI President David F. Levi in conv… https://t.co/Blx8I1h9fi@AmLawInstMar 27
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/z0g0HwvRL2@AmLawInstMar 26