Susan Bandes to Serve as a Fulbright Specialist
Susan A. Bandes of DePaul University College of Law has been selected by the Fulbright Commission to serve as a Fulbright Specialist for a project at Uppsala University in Sweden in May 2019.
Professor Bandes will work with the host university to help establish a new research center on Emotions, Institutions, and Norms, and will engage in a variety of other activities designed to foster interdisciplinary and comparative exchange.
Read more here.
- In an effort to provide election administration officials with information regarding the implementation of proper p… https://t.co/ZHPVw1TvTv@AmLawInstMar 30
- ALI member Melinda Davis Lux joins @ucbi as its executive vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary.… https://t.co/lGymw03pni@AmLawInstMar 30
- The Spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/qoMRcPTbC4https://t.co/mloYyejK92@AmLawInstMar 27
- On the 'Judgment Calls' podcast listen to @BolchJudicial Institute Director and ALI President David F. Levi in conv… https://t.co/Blx8I1h9fi@AmLawInstMar 27
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/z0g0HwvRL2@AmLawInstMar 26