Susan G. Braden Designated as Chief Judge of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Susan G. Braden has been selected by President Donald Trump as Chief Judge of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims. Chief Judge Braden has an expertise in intellectual property and has served on the court since 2003.
A trailblazer for intellectual property, Chief Judge Braden’s work has earned her accolades from the American Bar Association, the New York Intellectual Property Lawyers Association and the American Inns of Court. Learn more about Chief Judge Braden’s Designation in this recent LAW360 feature [subscription required].
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26