Susan G. Braden Designated as Chief Judge of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Susan G. Braden has been selected by President Donald Trump as Chief Judge of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims. Chief Judge Braden has an expertise in intellectual property and has served on the court since 2003.
A trailblazer for intellectual property, Chief Judge Braden’s work has earned her accolades from the American Bar Association, the New York Intellectual Property Lawyers Association and the American Inns of Court. Learn more about Chief Judge Braden’s Designation in this recent LAW360 feature [subscription required].
- All ALI members and amazing leaders in the law school community. https://t.co/a7xpepkqmr@AmLawInstAug 3
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29