Susan Garsh Presented with 2019 Haskell Cohn Award
E. Susan Garsh, Retired Justice of the Massachusetts Superior Court, received the 2019 Haskell Cohn Award for Distinguished Judicial Service on July 10, presented by the Boston Bar Association (BBA).
Established in 1975 and endowed by Mintz Levin in honor of the 50th anniversary of Haskell Cohn’s admission to the bar, the Haskell Cohn Award is presented to a member of the Massachusetts Judiciary, or a resident of Massachusetts who is a member of the federal judiciary, who has distinguished himself/herself in a manner that calls for special recognition.
In recognizing Judge Garsh’s tenure on the bench, BBA President Jon Albano said, “She was dedicated to doing justice to all who came before her with an unwavering commitment to fairly applying the law in an intellectually rigorous, honest and practical manner. Her work and her legacy are an inspiration to lawyers and judges.”
Read more here.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5