Teresa Harmon Selected for Premier Civic Leadership
Teresa Wilton Harmon of Sidley Austin is among a list of 25 executives selected for the second cohort of The Daniel Burnham Fellowship by Leadership Greater Chicago (LGC).
The Fellowship is designed to inspire leaders to mobilize and exert their combined influence and intellect to positively impact Chicago, its future, and the continued economic progress of the region.
On Jan. 30, participants began the six-session series which includes the history of Chicago through the lens of urban planning, the region's workforce forecast, building strategic partnerships for economic development, and driving innovative solutions to build an inclusive Chicago.
Learn more here.
- Available now, “The Restatement and Beyond: The Past, Present, and Future of U.S. Foreign Relations Law.” Edited by… https://t.co/hrjii8dsYT@AmLawInstSep 24
- Now available on The ALI Adviser, @JayFeinman of @RutgersLaw provides "A User’s Guide to the Restatement of the Law… https://t.co/loNjEew8A5@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Paul B. Stephan of @UVALaw has been appointed special counsel to the general counsel of the U.S. Departm… https://t.co/I9X8A3VCyF@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Christiane Wendehorst of the @univienna and president of @ELI_Secretariat has joined the new Global Part… https://t.co/paAGVr7YpM@AmLawInstSep 21
- We mourn the loss of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, legal icon and trailblazing advocate… https://t.co/QKm7AnoeKo@AmLawInstSep 19