Teresa Harmon Selected for Premier Civic Leadership
Teresa Wilton Harmon of Sidley Austin is among a list of 25 executives selected for the second cohort of The Daniel Burnham Fellowship by Leadership Greater Chicago (LGC).
The Fellowship is designed to inspire leaders to mobilize and exert their combined influence and intellect to positively impact Chicago, its future, and the continued economic progress of the region.
On Jan. 30, participants began the six-session series which includes the history of Chicago through the lens of urban planning, the region's workforce forecast, building strategic partnerships for economic development, and driving innovative solutions to build an inclusive Chicago.
Learn more here.
- In light of the recent disruptions to in-person elections due to COVID-19, and the potential for a larger-than-aver… https://t.co/TvAZoe1Jao@AmLawInstApr 6
- An interview with ALI member and @Harvard_Law professor @JeannieSGersen about her thoughts on teaching remotely wit… https://t.co/4Py0xxNXEs@AmLawInstApr 6
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/3KxZFaC163@AmLawInstApr 3
- . @MoLawyersMedia has chosen ALI member and @MizzouLaw Dean Lyrissa Lidsky ( @LidskyLidsky) as its 2020 Woman of the… https://t.co/JmFd9SnzgI@AmLawInstApr 2
- Restatement Third of Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, is now available for purchase. In this video Reporter and… https://t.co/Bc0TRl4vcg@AmLawInstApr 2