Teresa Harmon Selected for Premier Civic Leadership
Teresa Wilton Harmon of Sidley Austin is among a list of 25 executives selected for the second cohort of The Daniel Burnham Fellowship by Leadership Greater Chicago (LGC).
The Fellowship is designed to inspire leaders to mobilize and exert their combined influence and intellect to positively impact Chicago, its future, and the continued economic progress of the region.
On Jan. 30, participants began the six-session series which includes the history of Chicago through the lens of urban planning, the region's workforce forecast, building strategic partnerships for economic development, and driving innovative solutions to build an inclusive Chicago.
Learn more here.
- ALI member Michael Dreeben was recently interviewed in piece for @lawdotcom about his transition to partner at… https://t.co/Y9EwuS3lY2@AmLawInstFeb 14
- ALI member Catharine A. MacKinnon of @UMichLaw recently delivered the McCorkle Lecture on “The First Amendment: An… https://t.co/bZg4kXlvpb@AmLawInstFeb 13
- On Jan. 29, the U.S. Department of Justice issued a press release announcing the first meeting of a White House tas… https://t.co/wI40cG7N0M@AmLawInstFeb 10
- Tune in Feb. 12 to watch ALI member and @UCILaw professor @rickhasen discuss his new book – Election Meltdown. Prof… https://t.co/JieN2coN0w@AmLawInstFeb 7
- Ronald Mann of @ColumbiaLaw shares his thoughts on “Argument Analysis: Justices Debate Ability of Business That Did… https://t.co/JbXW2ABsAG@AmLawInstFeb 5