Thomas Kline to Receive Musmanno Award
Thomas R. Kline of Kline & Spector, P.C., will be presented today with the 37th Justice Michael A. Musmanno Award by the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association. The award is given annually to an individual who best exemplifies the same high integrity, scholarship, imagination, courage, and concern for human rights as exhibited by the late Justice Musmanno.
Mr. Kline’s career includes several landmark jury verdicts in product liability and medical malpractice dating back to the 1980’s with seven- and eight-figure jury verdicts in each of four decades. He is a past president of the Inner Circle of Advocates, an exclusive national trial lawyer group described by The Washington Post as a “select group of 100 of the nation’s most celebrated trial lawyers.” He currently chairs the Plaintiffs’ Management Committee of the Amtrak 188 Derailment litigation.
In September of 2014, Mr. Kline announced a $50 million personal gift to the law school at Drexel University, now named the Thomas R. Kline School of Law. The donation included the former Beneficial Savings Fund Society building in Center City, which will become the Thomas R. Kline Institute for Trial Advocacy.
Learn more about Mr. Kline and the Musmanno Award.
- From @ALI_CLE “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis.” Featuring Elizabeth Scott,… https://t.co/nfpeJTc4pX@AmLawInstNov 25
- Professor @ailahoss of @TULaw addresses the gap in literature related to Indian law in Indiana her article “Indian… https://t.co/dcHTFHX5X8@AmLawInstNov 25
- Available now on #ReasonablySpeaking, "MDLs Go Mainstream: Mass Torts Today." John Beisner of @SkaddenArps,… https://t.co/dfXrOmVmGr@AmLawInstNov 24
- Coming Soon to #ReasonablySpeaking, “MDLs Go Mainstream: Mass Torts Today.” This episode will cover the nuances of… https://t.co/qWZldhLeDU@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI member @RobinCFeldman of @UCHastingsLaw has been honored with the 2020 Leon I. Goldberg Memorial Lecture Award… https://t.co/wgp8JYYe7o@AmLawInstNov 23