Three ALI Members Receive Judicial Confirmation
On Thursday, Dec. 19, the Senate confirmed 12 more of President Donald Trump's judicial nominees. The district judges all received backing from their home-state senators.
Of the 12, three are ALI members; Lewis J. Liman to the Southern District of New York, Daniel M. Traynor to the District of North Dakota, and Mary Kay Vyskocil to the Southern District of New York.
View the full list here.
- Former ALI Director Herbert Wechsler argued the case New York Times v. Sullivan, establishing that damages for defa… https://t.co/Mc7wVym4xB@AmLawInstDec 3
- ALI member John C. Coffee Jr. @ColumbiaLaw has written “Corporate Crime and Punishment: The Crisis of Underenforcem… https://t.co/K6D44oyo7R@AmLawInstDec 3
- . @ColumbiaLaw recently profiled ALI member Debra Ann Livingston about her dual roles as professor and the first wom… https://t.co/oQoWClNEIh@AmLawInstDec 2
- Now Recording: Ethics Issues Implicated in International Arbitration, an @ALI_CLE program featuring ALI Reporters G… https://t.co/BeTRt1oGL5@AmLawInstDec 1
- Earlier this year ALI launched an in-depth timeline on its website to share the story of the Institute. Visit… https://t.co/CoIAxADIRU@AmLawInstDec 1