Three ALI Members Receive Judicial Confirmation
On Thursday, Dec. 19, the Senate confirmed 12 more of President Donald Trump's judicial nominees. The district judges all received backing from their home-state senators.
Of the 12, three are ALI members; Lewis J. Liman to the Southern District of New York, Daniel M. Traynor to the District of North Dakota, and Mary Kay Vyskocil to the Southern District of New York.
View the full list here.
- This Tues., March 2, @lawfareblog and @BrookingsInst are hosting a webinar to discuss the new report, “If It’s Brok… https://t.co/3iyD2yL93N@AmLawInstFeb 27
- President Biden has nominated ALI Council member Anton G. Hajjar to serve on the governing board of the United Stat… https://t.co/HPMFeWigpa@AmLawInstFeb 26
- This month, @DukeLaw welcomes ALI member Jacqueline Nguyen of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit as part… https://t.co/NWpnWoZUSx@AmLawInstFeb 25
- ALI member @daniellecitron was recently interviewed by @UVALaw about her work in #cybersecurity and digital privacy… https://t.co/rwELfXVC2O@AmLawInstFeb 24
- Today is our 98th birthday! Learn more about our history and the story of our founding by visiting… https://t.co/CTTPxIyF5P@AmLawInstFeb 23