Tom Leatherbury Inducted into the AAAL
Thomas S. Leatherbury of Vinson & Elkins has been inducted as a Fellow of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers (AAAL).
Founded in 1990, the AAAL recognizes outstanding appellate lawyers and promotes the improvement of appellate advocacy and the administration of appellate courts.
Mr. Leatherbury, co-head of V&E’s firm-wide Appellate practice, has led a wide range of state and federal appeals and trials. His experience includes commercial, tort, intellectual property and healthcare litigation, as well as class actions and representation of publishers and broadcasters in all aspects of media litigation.
Read the full announcement here.
- The Law of American Indians is approved, marking the end of this year's #ALI96 Annual Meeting. A big thanks to our… https://t.co/VSWrAgyW5B@AmLawInstMay 22
- Dean Laura Rosenbury of @UFLaw addresses drafting of the sections on Indian Country Criminal Jurisdiction in Americ… https://t.co/jVMLqU5loJ@AmLawInstMay 22
- Earlier in today’s #ALI96 Law of American Indians session, membership discussed the topic of Indian Child Welfare A… https://t.co/pt3eSBwoe0@AmLawInstMay 22
- . @nyulaw Professor and ALI Council member Troy McKenzie on Tribal ownership and control of business associations.… https://t.co/hfpxSco2mW@AmLawInstMay 22
- Reporter Kaighn Smith of @DrummondWoodsum on sovereign immunity of Indian tribes as economic actors. #ALI96https://t.co/IHu8WGNET1@AmLawInstMay 22