Tom Leatherbury Inducted into the AAAL
Thomas S. Leatherbury of Vinson & Elkins has been inducted as a Fellow of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers (AAAL).
Founded in 1990, the AAAL recognizes outstanding appellate lawyers and promotes the improvement of appellate advocacy and the administration of appellate courts.
Mr. Leatherbury, co-head of V&E’s firm-wide Appellate practice, has led a wide range of state and federal appeals and trials. His experience includes commercial, tort, intellectual property and healthcare litigation, as well as class actions and representation of publishers and broadcasters in all aspects of media litigation.
Read the full announcement here.
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15
- The 5th Cir. recently overturned the Northern District of Texas with strong language supporting ICWA. Read more abo… https://t.co/kbAc2CaFXb@AmLawInstAug 15
- Listen now to “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures” on #ReasonablySpeaking featuring Marsha Levick… https://t.co/3YaaPICf1Y@AmLawInstAug 14