Trial Manual 6 2017 E-Book Edition Is Now Available
The Trial Manual 6 for the Defense of Criminal Cases 2017 E-Book is now available. A print version of the Sixth Edition of the Trial Manual was released in 2016. This electronic edition of the Trial Manual, which includes the 2017 print supplement, is available online only. Public defenders may request a free electronic copy of the Trial Manual by emailing email@example.com.
Authored by Anthony G. Amsterdam and Randy Hertz, the Trial Manual is an update of their widely used how-to guide for handling criminal court cases.
From the authors:
The primary goal of the manual has always been – and continues to be – to serve as a resource for criminal defense lawyers at the trial level. It covers the information a defense attorney has to know, and the strategic factors s/he should consider, at each of the stages of the criminal trial process. It is organized for easy access by practitioners who need ideas and information quickly in order to jump-start their work at any given stage.
Read a review of the Trial Manual by the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5