Trial Manual 6 2017 E-Book Edition Is Now Available
The Trial Manual 6 for the Defense of Criminal Cases 2017 E-Book is now available. A print version of the Sixth Edition of the Trial Manual was released in 2016. This electronic edition of the Trial Manual, which includes the 2017 print supplement, is available online only. Public defenders may request a free electronic copy of the Trial Manual by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authored by Anthony G. Amsterdam and Randy Hertz, the Trial Manual is an update of their widely used how-to guide for handling criminal court cases.
From the authors:
The primary goal of the manual has always been – and continues to be – to serve as a resource for criminal defense lawyers at the trial level. It covers the information a defense attorney has to know, and the strategic factors s/he should consider, at each of the stages of the criminal trial process. It is organized for easy access by practitioners who need ideas and information quickly in order to jump-start their work at any given stage.
Read a review of the Trial Manual by the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- #TBT to last spring's Policing Principles project meeting with Reporter Barry Friedman, and project participants Sh… https://t.co/9yokqfxjEL@AmLawInstAug 22
- Listen now to “American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this episode Indian Law… https://t.co/E7PbjjsNqO@AmLawInstAug 21
- On August 19, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed AB 392 into law, enacting one of the strongest use-of-force l… https://t.co/d1q259bKDO@AmLawInstAug 21
- ALI member and former Solicitor General Michael Dreeben responds to a series of @SCOTUSblog tributes honoring his d… https://t.co/zFTpPGoiyC@AmLawInstAug 20
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz addresses the role of Restatements in the Summer Edition of The ALI Reporter. Read… https://t.co/SEjnFVbx7X@AmLawInstAug 20