Trial Manual 6 2017 E-Book Edition Is Now Available
The Trial Manual 6 for the Defense of Criminal Cases 2017 E-Book is now available. A print version of the Sixth Edition of the Trial Manual was released in 2016. This electronic edition of the Trial Manual, which includes the 2017 print supplement, is available online only. Public defenders may request a free electronic copy of the Trial Manual by emailing email@example.com.
Authored by Anthony G. Amsterdam and Randy Hertz, the Trial Manual is an update of their widely used how-to guide for handling criminal court cases.
From the authors:
The primary goal of the manual has always been – and continues to be – to serve as a resource for criminal defense lawyers at the trial level. It covers the information a defense attorney has to know, and the strategic factors s/he should consider, at each of the stages of the criminal trial process. It is organized for easy access by practitioners who need ideas and information quickly in order to jump-start their work at any given stage.
Read a review of the Trial Manual by the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Charitable Nonprofits project is in session. Project participants discuss solicitation, restrictions on charitable… https://t.co/BxZCnnarZu@AmLawInstSep 21
- Watch “ALI’s Drafting Process Educating the Next Generation of Lawyers” @jill_horwitz@UCLA_Lawhttps://t.co/Qn3udmOcQp@AmLawInstSep 20
- A quote from our 1st Director, William Draper Lewis: “The preparation of an adequate Restatement of any Subject is… https://t.co/yhc5syWNMO@AmLawInstSep 20
- Read "Decarceration Strategies: How 5 States Achieved Substantial Prison Population Reductions" on The ALI Adviser https://t.co/J0x0h6jiXt@AmLawInstSep 20
- As we continue our project meetings this fall we want to share some information about the important work that takes… https://t.co/7faFKELh4T@AmLawInstSep 19