Trial Manual 6 2017 E-Book Edition Is Now Available
The Trial Manual 6 for the Defense of Criminal Cases 2017 E-Book is now available. A print version of the Sixth Edition of the Trial Manual was released in 2016. This electronic edition of the Trial Manual, which includes the 2017 print supplement, is available online only. Public defenders may request a free electronic copy of the Trial Manual by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authored by Anthony G. Amsterdam and Randy Hertz, the Trial Manual is an update of their widely used how-to guide for handling criminal court cases.
From the authors:
The primary goal of the manual has always been – and continues to be – to serve as a resource for criminal defense lawyers at the trial level. It covers the information a defense attorney has to know, and the strategic factors s/he should consider, at each of the stages of the criminal trial process. It is organized for easy access by practitioners who need ideas and information quickly in order to jump-start their work at any given stage.
Read a review of the Trial Manual by the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Learn more about "Extraction: Art on the Edge of the Abyss, Preview of a Glorious Ruckus" by Michael Traynor… https://t.co/m6AD3iVhlw@AmLawInstDec 13
- Our fall project season has come to a close but that doesn’t mean work has stopped. Reporters are still hard at wor… https://t.co/gAP1oqKrYl@AmLawInstDec 13
- Quote from Neil B. Cohen @brooklynlaw at ALI91 upon receiving the Wisdom Award. #WednesdayWisdom Watch a video o… https://t.co/VOVMN9ABbL@AmLawInstDec 12
- Foreign Relations Law Adviser Christopher Whytock @UCILaw discusses International Law, world politics, and more on… https://t.co/aPcBO3vffy@AmLawInstDec 12
- The Winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes project updates from ALI's fall projec… https://t.co/Kza6smPQCn@AmLawInstDec 12