UChicago Law Review Special Issue Honoring Diane Wood
The University of Chicago Law Review (Print) has published a special edition dedicated to the life and work of Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. In this special edition, University of Chicago Law School faculty discuss Judge Wood's storied career on the bench and her influence on the law.
In addition to faculty commentary on her legal impact, The University of Chicago Law Review (Online) published a companion series of short essays about Judge Wood written by her former clerks, including Zachary D. Clopton of Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law. These pieces tell the story of Judge Wood as a boss, mentor, colleague, and friend.
- Don't miss this important conversation with ALI member @rickhasen, today @ 5pm ET. https://t.co/TNvW79KnS0@AmLawInstJan 19
- ALI member @DanielSolove of @gwlaw has written “The Eyemonger,” a newly illustrated children’s book that discusses… https://t.co/vX0iK1MoYK@AmLawInstJan 15
- #ICYMI – "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward," is now available on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this timely episode sc… https://t.co/jK7Q4mtF29@AmLawInstJan 15
- Now on #ReasonablySpeaking, "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward." From the new series, #BeyondCOVID, jointly prod… https://t.co/XeLJWgbWiS@AmLawInstJan 14
- Make sure to check out this special edition honoring ALI Council member Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals… https://t.co/0gs41NHlwC@AmLawInstJan 13