UChicago Law Review Special Issue Honoring Diane Wood
The University of Chicago Law Review (Print) has published a special edition dedicated to the life and work of Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. In this special edition, University of Chicago Law School faculty discuss Judge Wood's storied career on the bench and her influence on the law.
In addition to faculty commentary on her legal impact, The University of Chicago Law Review (Online) published a companion series of short essays about Judge Wood written by her former clerks, including Zachary D. Clopton of Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law. These pieces tell the story of Judge Wood as a boss, mentor, colleague, and friend.
- Paul W. Grimm (D. Md.) and Lee H. Rosenthal (S.D. Tex.) will present at the @BolchJudicial CLE coinciding with the… https://t.co/uHDPsK4pdE@AmLawInstApr 20
- ALI member Richard Bonnie reflects on his time as a capital litigator in the state of Virginia… https://t.co/vAEO0uldOn@AmLawInstApr 16
- Christopher M. Newman @georgemasonlaw explains addressing bailment law in Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property,… https://t.co/CYa66j8Cgr@AmLawInstApr 15
- President Biden has announced his intent to nominate ALI member Christopher Schroeder for Assistant Attorney Genera… https://t.co/JDpSucT1zq@AmLawInstApr 15
- President Biden has announced his intent to nominate ALI member Anne Milgram for Administrator of the Drug Enforcem… https://t.co/r3dAE62EOI@AmLawInstApr 14