UH Mānoa Honors Richard Clifton
U.S. Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit Judge Richard R. Clifton was honored at Hawai’i University Mānoa’s commencement ceremony.
Judge Clifton was awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters by the University of Hawai’i Board of Regents during UH Mānoa’s spring commencement. The degree recognizes Judge Clifton’s distinguished public service as a jurist, exemplifying the highest ideals of professionalism, integrity and commitment to the well-being of the people of Hawai’i and beyond.
Judge Clifton was nominated to the U.S. Court of Appeals in June 2001 by President George W. Bush and was confirmed in July 2002. He is the second resident of Hawai’i appointed to serve on the 9th Circuit Court.
- Registration is open for the Tues. 10/27 @ALI_CLE webcast “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Tim… https://t.co/Y2cBkn7CsZ@AmLawInstOct 24
- . @ALI_CLE is offering a 10/27 webcast on “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis," wit… https://t.co/q4D8gNA8LT@AmLawInstOct 23
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19