ULC Appoints Leadership at Annual Meeting
Dean Emeritus of the University of Washington School of Law Anita Ramasastry has been elected to serve a two-year term as President of the Uniform Law Commission (ULC). Professor Ramasastry’s election took place at the 126th Annual Meeting of the ULC. She is the first Asian American to serve as ULC President.
Joining Professor Ramasastry will be joined by Thomas J. Buiteweg of Hudson Cook LLP as ULC Treasurer; Carl H. Lisman of Lisman Leckering as Chair of the Executive Committee; and Dan Robbins of the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) as Chair of the Committee on Scope and Program.
- All ALI members and amazing leaders in the law school community. https://t.co/a7xpepkqmr@AmLawInstAug 3
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29