ULC Appoints Leadership at Annual Meeting
Dean Emeritus of the University of Washington School of Law Anita Ramasastry has been elected to serve a two-year term as President of the Uniform Law Commission (ULC). Professor Ramasastry’s election took place at the 126th Annual Meeting of the ULC. She is the first Asian American to serve as ULC President.
Joining Professor Ramasastry will be joined by Thomas J. Buiteweg of Hudson Cook LLP as ULC Treasurer; Carl H. Lisman of Lisman Leckering as Chair of the Executive Committee; and Dan Robbins of the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) as Chair of the Committee on Scope and Program.
- ALI Council's Jan. meeting finishes today. In order for any portion of a project draft to be fully approved and the… https://t.co/D18iI9TSd1@AmLawInstJan 21
- In one week, ALI member Kristin Nicole Henning @GeorgetownLaw will discuss her book 'The Rage of Innocence: How Ame… https://t.co/ZdW9Inv0Sa@AmLawInstJan 21
- Patricia Lee Refo @SWLawNews was awarded the Medal of Honor from @worldjurist for her work promoting the rule of la… https://t.co/GIReq0oFJH@AmLawInstJan 21
- Today's ALI Council meeting includes project discussions on Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault, Policing, Property,… https://t.co/usrEXqSOHJ@AmLawInstJan 20
- M. Elizabeth Magill has been nominated as the ninth president of @penn. A full vote on Magill’s nomination will tak… https://t.co/ZFtjJhNPAp@AmLawInstJan 20