University of Chicago Profiles Curtis Bradley
Curtis A. Bradley was profiled in “How UChicago’s ‘innovative community’ caught the eye of a top legal scholar” by UChicago News. Bradley joined the Chicago Law faculty this summer.
Bradley is an expert in foreign relations law. He served as Reporter for Restatement of the Law Fourth, the Foreign Relations Law of the United States – Treaties, published in 2018. The article reflects on his extensive scholarship in this field and how the law school is a natural next step in his scholarship. Bradley hopes to make Chicago Law School a “hub for new thinking about the field of foreign relations law.”
“With its roundtable discussions, intense workshops, sharing of draft work, and frequent collaborations, it is the sort of place that makes everyone there better,” Bradley said, “and I want to benefit from and contribute to the energy and ambition of the place.”
Read the full piece in UChicago News.
- . @HighPointU has announced that Mark D. Martin will serve as the founding dean of HPU’s School of Law.… https://t.co/lRp4RaZGTJ@AmLawInstJun 29
- ALI Council member @DonaldAyer6 appeared on @SkullduggeryPod to discuss the #SCOTUS decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Wo… https://t.co/gXFKpe3Bp7@AmLawInstJun 28
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16