University of Chicago Profiles Curtis Bradley
Curtis A. Bradley was profiled in “How UChicago’s ‘innovative community’ caught the eye of a top legal scholar” by UChicago News. Bradley joined the Chicago Law faculty this summer.
Bradley is an expert in foreign relations law. He served as Reporter for Restatement of the Law Fourth, the Foreign Relations Law of the United States – Treaties, published in 2018. The article reflects on his extensive scholarship in this field and how the law school is a natural next step in his scholarship. Bradley hopes to make Chicago Law School a “hub for new thinking about the field of foreign relations law.”
“With its roundtable discussions, intense workshops, sharing of draft work, and frequent collaborations, it is the sort of place that makes everyone there better,” Bradley said, “and I want to benefit from and contribute to the energy and ambition of the place.”
Read the full piece in UChicago News.
- Sharon Stern Gerstman of Magavern Magavern Grimm has been appointed to the New York State Joint Commission on Publi… https://t.co/t6q3tNc6TC@AmLawInstOct 21
- #TBT Torts was one of the first Restatements completed by ALI. Until now, medical malpractice has never been includ… https://t.co/HTpbxyB8dK@AmLawInstOct 21
- ALI Council meeting begins today with discussion of the Corporate Governance Restatement; discussion led by ALI Cou… https://t.co/f7DxIIlrq7@AmLawInstOct 21
- David Hricik @MercerLAWSchool has been appointed associate dean for faculty research and development.… https://t.co/bcAQBfP5Fk@AmLawInstOct 20
- . @MasonLEC will host ‘Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them’ Oct. 24 to 26. A numbe… https://t.co/GsZtHmQK8l@AmLawInstOct 19