Ver Steeg Fellowship Awarded to Paul Gowder
Paul A. Gowder Jr. of Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law has been awarded the 17th annual Dorothy Ann and Clarence L. Ver Steeg Distinguished Research Fellowship Award. The award recognizes tenured faculty of Northwestern University who have made major research contributions enhancing the national and international reputation of Northwestern University.
“I’m incredibly honored to have been chosen for the Ver Steeg Fellowship,” Gowder said. “The fellowship will help me pursue major writing projects in developing a new critical race account of constitutional law.”
Gowder's recent book, The Rule of Law in the United States: An Unfinished Project of Black Liberation, was published by Hart in December 2021. A free open-access copy of the book is available for download from rulelaw.us.
Learn more about Gowder’s scholarship and the award here.
- Effective July 1, Norman M. Powell @YoungConaway will be executive director of @pennlaw's Institute for Law & Econo… https://t.co/cG8hWlHDyP@AmLawInstMar 31
- Ketanji Brown Jackson of #SCOTUS will give the 2023 commencement address at @BU_Law this May.… https://t.co/NKzlgIjpnx@AmLawInstMar 30
- The American Law Institute announces Early Career Scholars: Leah Litman @UMichLaw and Crystal S. Yang @Harvard_Law.… https://t.co/5w6SC60lmr@AmLawInstMar 29
- The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/qZuW19pXbxhttps://t.co/zIB1Nm4Y2W@AmLawInstMar 29
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24