Vicki Jackson Interviews Justice Ginsburg at AALS 2020 Annual Meeting
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg participated in a question and answer session at The Association of American Law Schools (AALS) 2020 Annual Meeting on January 4, moderated by AALS President Vicki C. Jackson of Harvard Law School. During the conversation, Justice Ginsburg discussed her life, career, and commitment to law and to legal education.
- ALI member and Associate Reporter for the Policing Principles project @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw shares his thoug… https://t.co/tF55msZS5p@AmLawInstFeb 26
- Congratulations to ALI member Dayna Bowen Matthew of @UVALaw on being named the next dean of @gwlaw.… https://t.co/4kN8TkGtEe@AmLawInstFeb 25
- The D.C. Cir. cites Restatements Third and Fourth of U.S. Foreign Relations Law in United States v. Garcia Sota, a… https://t.co/ddxNpJRKfU@AmLawInstFeb 24
- . @ABFResearch has established the William C. Hubbard Law & Education Conference Endowment which will fund conferenc… https://t.co/kUdiMJOnXY@AmLawInstFeb 24
- An amazing group of women – all of whom are also members of the Institute! https://t.co/ahbfHKPafN@AmLawInstFeb 21