‘What is “Proportional Discovery”?’ with Paul Grimm and Lee Rosenthal
On April 21, the Bolch Judicial Institute is hosting a two-hour CLE program that coincides with the release of the Third Edition of the Guidelines and Best Practices for Implementing the 2015 Discovery Amendments to Achieve Proportionality (to be published this month).
Paul W. Grimm of the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland and Lee H. Rosenthal of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas are presenting at the event.
Additional details and registration information is available here.
- Today’s final #ALI2021 session is Policing, a project working to develop best practices for issues concerning polic… https://t.co/IIfr0szhdW@AmLawInstMay 18
- ALI membership votes to approve Restatement Third of Torts: Intentional Torts to Persons at #ALI2021, marking the c… https://t.co/5sI5OPJQ0X@AmLawInstMay 18
- Second project of Day 2 of the #ALI2021 Annual Meeting is Intentional Torts to Persons. This podcast episode of… https://t.co/ndELefW5Hq@AmLawInstMay 18
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles for a Data Economy at the #ALI2021 virtual Annual Meeting, marking the c… https://t.co/i7xuJxHUDr@AmLawInstMay 18
- Day 2 of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting begins with Data Economy, a joint project with @ELI_Secretariat. See how Reporter… https://t.co/eBQRylyMpv@AmLawInstMay 18