William Baude on Qualified Immunity
William Baude of the University of Chicago Law School will participate in a discussion on “Qualified Immunity: The Supreme Court’s Unlawful Assault on Civil Rights and Police Accountability,” hosted by the Cato Institute. The panel discussion, which takes place on March 1, will address the law and history of qualified immunity, its effect on civil rights litigation, and the implications for police accountability.
- ALI Torts Reporter Michael Green @WFULawSchool on Policing. Up next § 11.02 on recording of policing questioning, a… https://t.co/aMspRA9O35@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporter @brandonlgarrett@DukeLaw responds to comments on eyewitness identification procedures #ALI96. Read the d… https://t.co/uq2oiLxKrt@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporters @barryfriedman1 and @brandonlgarrett continue to receive comment on Policing Principles - now from… https://t.co/jtZFzsh3Eb@AmLawInstMay 20
- Frank Sullivan @IUMcKinney provides comment on the justification for encounters Section of Policing principles.… https://t.co/F2O731oJoe@AmLawInstMay 20
- The first project on today’s agenda is Principles of the Law, Policing with Reporter Barry Friedman and Associate R… https://t.co/nYlEXtb8yd@AmLawInstMay 20