World Jurist Association Awards Patricia Lee Refo Medal of Honor
Patricia Lee Refo of Snell & Wilmer was awarded the World Jurist Association’s Medal of Honor for her work promoting the rule of law around the world. The World Jurist Association was founded in 1963 to work with judges, lawyers, and others to strengthen the rule of law and its institutions.
“The rule of law is the most powerful force on earth to ensure the essential human rights of men and women,” Refo said in the announcement. “I am proud to accept this award on behalf of the ABA and all who defend the rule of law every day.”
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20
- In its upcoming annual symposium, the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial, & Commercial Law will celebrate the… https://t.co/iNUpUGC0mD@AmLawInstMay 19
- That’s a wrap for the #ALI2022 Annual Meeting. Thank you to our members, Reporters, and project participants for th… https://t.co/cO9iCqx2lf@AmLawInstMay 18
- The final project of #ALI2022 Annual Meeting is Torts: Remedies. In this video, Reporters Douglas Laycock and Richa… https://t.co/P0b1vC8490@AmLawInstMay 18