Yada Yada Law School
Yada Yada Law School is “a fake law school where real law professors teach classes about nothing.”
Relying heavily on Seinfeld references with a healthy dose of puns, the school covers a variety of course topics including property law, constitutional law, criminal procedure, torts, and more.
The faculty is made up of law professors from across the county and includes ALI members Ann Bartow of the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law and Sara C. Bronin of UConn School of Law.
For her contribution, Professor Bronin presented a talk on property law in which she made reference to her work as an Associate Reporter for Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property. Watch the full video below (ALI and the Property Restatement project are mentioned around the 22 min. mark).
Learn more about Yada Yada Law School here.
- All ALI members and amazing leaders in the law school community. https://t.co/a7xpepkqmr@AmLawInstAug 3
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29