Yada Yada Law School
Yada Yada Law School is “a fake law school where real law professors teach classes about nothing.”
Relying heavily on Seinfeld references with a healthy dose of puns, the school covers a variety of course topics including property law, constitutional law, criminal procedure, torts, and more.
The faculty is made up of law professors from across the county and includes ALI members Ann Bartow of the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law and Sara C. Bronin of UConn School of Law.
For her contribution, Professor Bronin presented a talk on property law in which she made reference to her work as an Associate Reporter for Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property. Watch the full video below (ALI and the Property Restatement project are mentioned around the 22 min. mark).
Learn more about Yada Yada Law School here.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16