Yada Yada Law School
Yada Yada Law School is “a fake law school where real law professors teach classes about nothing.”
Relying heavily on Seinfeld references with a healthy dose of puns, the school covers a variety of course topics including property law, constitutional law, criminal procedure, torts, and more.
The faculty is made up of law professors from across the county and includes ALI members Ann Bartow of the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law and Sara C. Bronin of UConn School of Law.
For her contribution, Professor Bronin presented a talk on property law in which she made reference to her work as an Associate Reporter for Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property. Watch the full video below (ALI and the Property Restatement project are mentioned around the 22 min. mark).
Learn more about Yada Yada Law School here.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24