Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers Commends Legal Teams for Diversity
Yvonne Gonzales Rogers at the 2019 January Council Meeting.
Presiding over an Apple and Epic Games antitrust bench trial, Yvonne Gonzales Rogers of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California praised the legal teams for the inclusion of women and people of color, saying they're a "terrific example for the future."
Read the full article here (subscription required).
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22