The 19th Annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference
On September 29 and 30, William & Mary Law School will hold the 19th Annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference. The conference brings together members of the bench, bar, and academia to examine recent developments in the law that may affect property rights.
The conference will include a number of panels and roundtables on different aspects of property rights. ALI members participating in these panels are listed below:
- Gregory S. Alexander of Cornell Law School (Retired)
- Vicki L. Been of NYU School of Law, recipient of the 2021 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize
- Bethany R. Berger of University of Connecticut School of Law
- Michael M. Berger of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips
- Lynda L. Butler of William & Mary Law School
- David L. Callies of University of Hawaii at Manoa, William S. Richardson School of Law
- Eric R. Claeys of George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School
- James Y. Stern of William & Mary Law School
- Robert H. Thomas of Pacific Legal Foundation
The conference may be attended in-person or virtually. Learn more and register here.