2014-2015 Annual Report
The 2014-2015 Annual Report includes information and highlights from this fiscal year. President’s and Director’s letters reflect back on the Institutes accomplishments, and the report also recognizes our generous donors who made a charitable donation during the 2014-2015 fiscal year.
- An amazing group of women – all of whom are also members of the Institute! https://t.co/ahbfHKPafN@AmLawInstFeb 21
- ALI member @Nedfoley of @OSU_Law has published a new book – Presidential Elections and Majority Rule: The Rise, Dem… https://t.co/kOrZxJziC5@AmLawInstFeb 21
- “A courtship four decades in the making: they met when Jimmy Carter tapped them for bench, wed 25 years later” —… https://t.co/en3G21HIom@AmLawInstFeb 20
- ALI member Michael Dreeben was recently interviewed in piece for @lawdotcom about his transition to partner at… https://t.co/Y9EwuS3lY2@AmLawInstFeb 14
- ALI member Catharine A. MacKinnon of @UMichLaw recently delivered the McCorkle Lecture on “The First Amendment: An… https://t.co/bZg4kXlvpb@AmLawInstFeb 13