2015-2016 Annual Report
The 2015-2016 Annual Report is available for download now. The report includes Institute highlights and project updates, and recognizes our generous donors who made a charitable donation during the 2015-2016 fiscal year.
- What responsibilities does an absentee-ballot-counting board have? Section 110 of ALI’s Election Administration Pri… https://t.co/VozsotsyE1@AmLawInstApr 1
- In this video Principles for a Data Economy Reporter Christianne C. Wendehorst and project Chairs Steven O. Weise… https://t.co/jTLFO9PEBN@AmLawInstApr 1
- In response to the growing legal needs as a result of COVID-19 @ABAesq has created a nationwide task force of volun… https://t.co/tZ42R6rNRB@AmLawInstApr 1
- Now Available – Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, covers four principal areas of to… https://t.co/WniUKBI6co@AmLawInstMar 31
- Part I of ALI’s Principles of Election Administration provides principles for use by jurisdictions that wish to use… https://t.co/FRrmcogQjY@AmLawInstMar 31