The 2022 Alumni Award Winners at Duke Law
Duke University School of Law has announced the recipients of the 2022 Alumni Awards. J. Michelle Childs of the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina and ALI President David F. Levi of Duke Law are among this year’s honorees.
Childs was awarded the Charles S. Murphy Award for achievement in civic service. This award, established in 1985, honors a graduate’s commitment to the common good through their service to the community or their dedication to education.
Levi received the A. Kenneth Pye Award for excellence in education. This award honors a graduate or member of the Duke Law community whose work in education reflects former Duke Law Dean A. Kenneth Pye’s life and ideals.
Learn more about the award and honorees here.
- The abstract for 'Un-Erasing American Indians and the Indian Child Welfare Act from Family Law' is available on The… https://t.co/hJAcuS4TTp@AmLawInstFeb 8
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26