27 Amendments in 27 Minutes Featuring Kermit Roosevelt
The National Constitution Center hosted Scholar Exchange: 27 Amendments in 27 Minutes Featuring Kermit Roosevelt.
From the event description:
In this fast-paced Fun Friday session, Kermit Roosevelt, professor of constitutional law at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, joins National Constitution Center Chief Learning Officer Kerry Sautner for a review of all of the 27 amendments added to the Constitution, exploring the big ideas and changes that each one has made to our system of government. In anticipation of Bill of Rights Day on December 15, students will cover its rights, its protections, and its limitations on government and the process by which it was discussed, debated, and ratified. Be ready for a quick review of over 230 years of constitutional history!
Professor Roosevelt will also discuss his work as a writer and legal scholar, as well as answer questions from participants.
A recording of the event is available below, courtesy of the National Constitution Center.
- The abstract for 'Un-Erasing American Indians and the Indian Child Welfare Act from Family Law' is available on The… https://t.co/hJAcuS4TTp@AmLawInstFeb 8
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26