The 50 Most Influential People in IP
Managing Intellectual Property has relaunched its list of the 50 Most Influential People in IP. The list recognizes individuals who are shaping IP law, policy, and business throughout the world. It has typically included an array of in-house counsel, judges, officials and academics, as well as celebrities that have had a particularly big recent impact on IP.
This year’s list contained several ALI members including Lucy Koh of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, Mark Lemley of Stanford Law School, and Pamela Samuelson of UC Berkeley Law.
Read the full list here [subscription required].
- ALI Torts Reporter Michael Green @WFULawSchool on Policing. Up next § 11.02 on recording of policing questioning, a… https://t.co/aMspRA9O35@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporter @brandonlgarrett@DukeLaw responds to comments on eyewitness identification procedures #ALI96. Read the d… https://t.co/uq2oiLxKrt@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporters @barryfriedman1 and @brandonlgarrett continue to receive comment on Policing Principles - now from… https://t.co/jtZFzsh3Eb@AmLawInstMay 20
- Frank Sullivan @IUMcKinney provides comment on the justification for encounters Section of Policing principles.… https://t.co/F2O731oJoe@AmLawInstMay 20
- The first project on today’s agenda is Principles of the Law, Policing with Reporter Barry Friedman and Associate R… https://t.co/nYlEXtb8yd@AmLawInstMay 20