The 50 Most Influential People in IP
Managing Intellectual Property has relaunched its list of the 50 Most Influential People in IP. The list recognizes individuals who are shaping IP law, policy, and business throughout the world. It has typically included an array of in-house counsel, judges, officials and academics, as well as celebrities that have had a particularly big recent impact on IP.
This year’s list contained several ALI members including Lucy Koh of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, Mark Lemley of Stanford Law School, and Pamela Samuelson of UC Berkeley Law.
Read the full list here [subscription required].
- American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking passes the mic to Indian Law experts Matth… https://t.co/FrtcTtX4j1@AmLawInstMar 19
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18
- How do Principles of the Law differ from Restatements of the Law? Learn the answer to this and other common questio… https://t.co/8OF8H3eCkT@AmLawInstMar 18
- Now Available: Principles of the Law, Election Administration. @Nedfoleyhttps://t.co/CYjH8moQMchttps://t.co/5I4dqRPSJE@AmLawInstMar 16
- On this day in 1892, NY unveiled its automatic ballot booth (voting machine). Since then, much has changed in the w… https://t.co/8RjzPm4Mj0@AmLawInstMar 15