‘Achieving Gender Equity’ with Margaret Marshall
Margaret H. Marshall of Choate is the first feature installment of Achieving Gender Equity—a video series that explores strategies to increase women’s power and influence.
Achieving Gender Equity is part of the Harvard Radcliffe Institute's Radcliffe Day 2021. Each year on Radcliffe Day, the Institute awards the Radcliffe Medal to an individual who embodies a commitment to excellence, opportunity, and service. Recent honorees include Dolores Huerta, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Marshall was the 2012 Radcliffe Medal recipient.
Watch Marshall’s video below. Courtsey of the Radcliffe Institute.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16