ACS National Supreme Court Preview
In observation of this year’s Constitution Day, the American Constitution Society (ACS) hosted its annual Supreme Court Preview, featuring insights into the upcoming United States Supreme Court Term from constitutional and legal experts.
Speakers on the panel included Deborah N. Archer of NYU Law, Wenona T. Singel of Michigan State University College of Law and Shoba Sivaprasad Wadhia of Penn State Law.
A recording of the event is available below or on the ACS website.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22