ACS National Supreme Court Preview
In observation of this year’s Constitution Day, the American Constitution Society (ACS) hosted its annual Supreme Court Preview, featuring insights into the upcoming United States Supreme Court Term from constitutional and legal experts.
Speakers on the panel included Deborah N. Archer of NYU Law, Wenona T. Singel of Michigan State University College of Law and Shoba Sivaprasad Wadhia of Penn State Law.
A recording of the event is available below or on the ACS website.
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17