The ALI 2018 Winter Reporter
The Winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes project updates from ALI's fall project meetings, a Q&A with Neil B. Cohen of Brooklyn Law School, and information on the Life Member Class of 1994.
A copy of the Director's Letter is available here.
Click here to read the complete speech of Right Honourable Lord Woolf of Barnes from the 77th Annual Dinner in 2000.
- The Law of American Indians is approved, marking the end of this year's #ALI96 Annual Meeting. A big thanks to our… https://t.co/VSWrAgyW5B@AmLawInstMay 22
- Dean Laura Rosenbury of @UFLaw addresses drafting of the sections on Indian Country Criminal Jurisdiction in Americ… https://t.co/jVMLqU5loJ@AmLawInstMay 22
- Earlier in today’s #ALI96 Law of American Indians session, membership discussed the topic of Indian Child Welfare A… https://t.co/pt3eSBwoe0@AmLawInstMay 22
- . @nyulaw Professor and ALI Council member Troy McKenzie on Tribal ownership and control of business associations.… https://t.co/hfpxSco2mW@AmLawInstMay 22
- Reporter Kaighn Smith of @DrummondWoodsum on sovereign immunity of Indian tribes as economic actors. #ALI96https://t.co/IHu8WGNET1@AmLawInstMay 22