The ALI 2018 Winter Reporter
The Winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes project updates from ALI's fall project meetings, a Q&A with Neil B. Cohen of Brooklyn Law School, and information on the Life Member Class of 1994.
A copy of the Director's Letter is available here.
Click here to read the complete speech of Right Honourable Lord Woolf of Barnes from the 77th Annual Dinner in 2000.
- In our most recent episode of #ReasonablySpeaking, former U.S. Solicitor General Paul Clement @Kirkland_Ellis refle… https://t.co/M0FgyYq3kR@AmLawInstJul 19
- Congratulations to ALI member Dr. Heath P. Tarbert on beginning his term as 14th Chairman of @CFTC. Learn more:… https://t.co/edEQRIVUG4@AmLawInstJul 18
- Out now: Part II of “May It Please the Court” with Paul Clement. Check out Part I with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman… https://t.co/S3C9EHGvmj@AmLawInstJul 18
- ALI Council member Jeffrey Sutton was recently featured on @Gladwell’s podcast Revisionist History. Judge Sutton di… https://t.co/VUNPWHwSYO@AmLawInstJul 18
- In this week’s episode of #ReasonablySpeaking we interview former SG of the U.S. Paul Clement – as a special featur… https://t.co/GnMKltaNp1@AmLawInstJul 17