The ALI 2018 Winter Reporter
The Winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes project updates from ALI's fall project meetings, a Q&A with Neil B. Cohen of Brooklyn Law School, and information on the Life Member Class of 1994.
A copy of the Director's Letter is available here.
Click here to read the complete speech of Right Honourable Lord Woolf of Barnes from the 77th Annual Dinner in 2000.
- How do Principles of the Law differ from Restatements of the Law? Learn the answer to this and other common questio… https://t.co/8OF8H3eCkT@AmLawInstMar 18
- Now Available: Principles of the Law, Election Administration. @Nedfoleyhttps://t.co/CYjH8moQMchttps://t.co/5I4dqRPSJE@AmLawInstMar 16
- On this day in 1892, NY unveiled its automatic ballot booth (voting machine). Since then, much has changed in the w… https://t.co/8RjzPm4Mj0@AmLawInstMar 15
- Our newest episode of #Reasonably Speaking, “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures,” takes an in-depth look at… https://t.co/CvnrBlIk5k@AmLawInstMar 15
- #TBT to Episode 2 of #ReasonablySpeaking where Christine Durham, Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sperling &… https://t.co/XbqA597bjb@AmLawInstMar 14