ALI Elects 24 New Members
The American Law Institute has elected 24 new members who will join ALI in its mission to clarify the law.
“Our Restatements, Principles, and Model Codes continue to guide American lawyers, courts, and legislatures, and that is due in great part to the continuing dedication of our membership,” said ALI President David F. Levi. “As ALI nears its 100th anniversary, I am pleased to welcome this group of lawyers, judges, and scholars and look forward to the insight their expertise will bring to our work, both now and into our second century.”
Visit the Newly Elected Members Page to view biographical sketches of the new members.
- Linda Greenhouse @YaleLawSch has published ‘Justice on the Brink’ analyzing the changes in #SCOTUS from the 2019-20… https://t.co/MjwhXyHBeV@AmLawInstDec 1
- Sudha Setty @WNEULaw has been elected to serve on the @ABAesq Legal Education Police Practices Consortium Advisory… https://t.co/A8PD9k3BJJ@AmLawInstNov 30
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23