ALI Elects 24 New Members
The American Law Institute has elected 24 new members who will join ALI in its mission to clarify the law.
“Our Restatements, Principles, and Model Codes continue to guide American lawyers, courts, and legislatures, and that is due in great part to the continuing dedication of our membership,” said ALI President David F. Levi. “As ALI nears its 100th anniversary, I am pleased to welcome this group of lawyers, judges, and scholars and look forward to the insight their expertise will bring to our work, both now and into our second century.”
Visit the Newly Elected Members Page to view biographical sketches of the new members.
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20
- In its upcoming annual symposium, the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial, & Commercial Law will celebrate the… https://t.co/iNUpUGC0mD@AmLawInstMay 19
- That’s a wrap for the #ALI2022 Annual Meeting. Thank you to our members, Reporters, and project participants for th… https://t.co/cO9iCqx2lf@AmLawInstMay 18
- The final project of #ALI2022 Annual Meeting is Torts: Remedies. In this video, Reporters Douglas Laycock and Richa… https://t.co/P0b1vC8490@AmLawInstMay 18