ALI Elects 32 New Members
The American Law Institute has elected new members who will bring their expertise to ALI’s work of clarifying the law through Restatements, Principles, and Model Codes.
“The American Law Institute’s mission to clarify and modernize the law continues to occupy an important space in today’s legal landscape,” said ALI President David F. Levi. “The work that the Institute produces—to assist the judiciary, to aid legislative reform, and to assist the legal profession and the public—depends on the diverse knowledge and viewpoints of our members as well as their dedication, expertise, and wisdom. It is the collective membership that allows us to produce work that is seldom matched. I have no doubt that this impressive group of newly elected members will help ensure that the Institute’s work remains a reliable resource to the legal community.”
Visit the Newly Elected Members Page to view biographical sketches of the new members.
- The abstract for 'Un-Erasing American Indians and the Indian Child Welfare Act from Family Law' is available on The… https://t.co/hJAcuS4TTp@AmLawInstFeb 8
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26