ALI Elects 36 New Members
The American Law Institute has elected 36 new members who will bring their expertise, and add their voices to the important and ongoing work of the Institute.
“I am pleased to welcome this extraordinary group of new members and look forward to connecting and collaborating with them in person soon,” said ALI President David F. Levi. “During this difficult period our members have adapted and overcome professional and personal challenges so that they could continue to contribute to the important work of the Institute. Although we welcome this class remotely, they are no less integral to the success of the ALI’s Restatements, Principles, and Model Codes, and we are so grateful to have the benefit of their superb talent, experience, and judgment.”
Visit the Newly Elected Members Page to view biographical sketches of the new members.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22