ALI Elects 36 New Members
The American Law Institute has elected 36 new members who will bring their expertise, and add their voices to the important and ongoing work of the Institute.
“I am pleased to welcome this extraordinary group of new members and look forward to connecting and collaborating with them in person soon,” said ALI President David F. Levi. “During this difficult period our members have adapted and overcome professional and personal challenges so that they could continue to contribute to the important work of the Institute. Although we welcome this class remotely, they are no less integral to the success of the ALI’s Restatements, Principles, and Model Codes, and we are so grateful to have the benefit of their superb talent, experience, and judgment.”
Visit the Newly Elected Members Page to view biographical sketches of the new members.
- . @daniellecitron of @UVALaw and @DanielSolove of @gwlaw have written “Privacy Harms.” Read more on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/iSrTe7ViZ3@AmLawInstMar 1
- ALI member Angela Davis of @AUWCL has been named the recipient of the 33rd Annual Charlotte E. Ray Award from the… https://t.co/DB2TajYpln@AmLawInstMar 1
- Now recording for #ReasonablySpeaking: 3 former Solicitors General—Walter E. Dellinger, Donald B. Verrilli, and Set… https://t.co/u5TZ3yKwE9@AmLawInstMar 1
- The District Court of Maine recently cited Section 18 of Restatement of the Law, Liability Insurance in Burka v. Ga… https://t.co/D9Pv6KBAVD@AmLawInstFeb 28
- This Tues., March 2, @lawfareblog and @BrookingsInst are hosting a webinar to discuss the new report, “If It’s Brok… https://t.co/3iyD2yL93N@AmLawInstFeb 27