ALI Elects 36 New Members
The American Law Institute has elected 36 new members who will bring their expertise, and add their voices to the important and ongoing work of the Institute.
“I am pleased to welcome this extraordinary group of new members and look forward to connecting and collaborating with them in person soon,” said ALI President David F. Levi. “During this difficult period our members have adapted and overcome professional and personal challenges so that they could continue to contribute to the important work of the Institute. Although we welcome this class remotely, they are no less integral to the success of the ALI’s Restatements, Principles, and Model Codes, and we are so grateful to have the benefit of their superb talent, experience, and judgment.”
Visit the Newly Elected Members Page to view biographical sketches of the new members.
- Former ALI Director Herbert Wechsler argued the case New York Times v. Sullivan, establishing that damages for defa… https://t.co/Mc7wVym4xB@AmLawInstDec 3
- ALI member John C. Coffee Jr. @ColumbiaLaw has written “Corporate Crime and Punishment: The Crisis of Underenforcem… https://t.co/K6D44oyo7R@AmLawInstDec 3
- . @ColumbiaLaw recently profiled ALI member Debra Ann Livingston about her dual roles as professor and the first wom… https://t.co/oQoWClNEIh@AmLawInstDec 2
- Now Recording: Ethics Issues Implicated in International Arbitration, an @ALI_CLE program featuring ALI Reporters G… https://t.co/BeTRt1oGL5@AmLawInstDec 1
- Earlier this year ALI launched an in-depth timeline on its website to share the story of the Institute. Visit… https://t.co/CoIAxADIRU@AmLawInstDec 1