ALI Elects 41 New Members
The American Law Institute has elected 41 new members who will bring their expertise, and add their voices to the important and ongoing work of the Institute.
“I am pleased to welcome this new group of practicing lawyers, academics, and state and federal judges who will bring their own unique voices and contributions to our work, at a time when our work is most needed,” said ALI President David F. Levi. “Our membership continues to prove that civil debate and careful deliberation are still possible, even on a virtual platform. We welcome these new members and look forward to the contributions they will make to our Restatement, Principles, and Model Code projects. It will be a particular pleasure to welcome them in person just as soon as that becomes possible.”
Visit the Newly Elected Members Page to view biographical sketches of the new members.
- Don't miss this important conversation with ALI member @rickhasen, today @ 5pm ET. https://t.co/TNvW79KnS0@AmLawInstJan 19
- ALI member @DanielSolove of @gwlaw has written “The Eyemonger,” a newly illustrated children’s book that discusses… https://t.co/vX0iK1MoYK@AmLawInstJan 15
- #ICYMI – "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward," is now available on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this timely episode sc… https://t.co/jK7Q4mtF29@AmLawInstJan 15
- Now on #ReasonablySpeaking, "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward." From the new series, #BeyondCOVID, jointly prod… https://t.co/XeLJWgbWiS@AmLawInstJan 14
- Make sure to check out this special edition honoring ALI Council member Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals… https://t.co/0gs41NHlwC@AmLawInstJan 13