ALI Elects New Members
The American Law Institute has elected new members whose wide range of perspectives will further ALI’s work of clarifying the law through Restatements, Principles and Model Codes.
“We have had many reasons to celebrate in 2023, and I am happy that this new member class gives us yet another one,” said ALI President David F. Levi. “Reaching our centennial was no small task. An organization can only last as long as ALI has and can only produce work as influential as our projects through the hard work and dedication of members like ours. I am pleased to announce this new class of members and look forward to working with them on our work as we begin our second century.”
Visit the Newly Elected Members Page to view biographical sketches of the new members.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30