ALI Members Elected to the AAAS
The American Academy of Arts and Sciences today announced the election of its new members, which includes ALI members Erwin Chemerinsky of the University of California – Irvine School of Law, Antonia Hernandez of the California Community Foundation, Trevor W. Morrison of New York University School of Law, M. Elizabeth Magill of Stanford Law School, and Life member Joel Seligman of the University of Rochester.
“It is an honor to welcome this new class of exceptional women and men as part of our distinguished membership,” said Don Randel, Chair of the Academy’s Board of Directors. “Their election affords us an invaluable opportunity to bring their expertise and knowledge to bear on some of the most significant challenges of our day. We look forward to engaging these new members in the work of the Academy.”
The new class will be inducted at a ceremony on October 8, 2016, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. View the complete list of 2016 Fellows and Foreign Honorary Members.
- How do Principles of the Law differ from Restatements of the Law? Learn the answer to this and other common questio… https://t.co/8OF8H3eCkT@AmLawInstMar 18
- Now Available: Principles of the Law, Election Administration. @Nedfoleyhttps://t.co/CYjH8moQMchttps://t.co/5I4dqRPSJE@AmLawInstMar 16
- On this day in 1892, NY unveiled its automatic ballot booth (voting machine). Since then, much has changed in the w… https://t.co/8RjzPm4Mj0@AmLawInstMar 15
- Our newest episode of #Reasonably Speaking, “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures,” takes an in-depth look at… https://t.co/CvnrBlIk5k@AmLawInstMar 15
- #TBT to Episode 2 of #ReasonablySpeaking where Christine Durham, Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sperling &… https://t.co/XbqA597bjb@AmLawInstMar 14