ALI Members Elected to the AAAS
The American Academy of Arts and Sciences today announced the election of its new members, which includes ALI members Erwin Chemerinsky of the University of California – Irvine School of Law, Antonia Hernandez of the California Community Foundation, Trevor W. Morrison of New York University School of Law, M. Elizabeth Magill of Stanford Law School, and Life member Joel Seligman of the University of Rochester.
“It is an honor to welcome this new class of exceptional women and men as part of our distinguished membership,” said Don Randel, Chair of the Academy’s Board of Directors. “Their election affords us an invaluable opportunity to bring their expertise and knowledge to bear on some of the most significant challenges of our day. We look forward to engaging these new members in the work of the Academy.”
The new class will be inducted at a ceremony on October 8, 2016, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. View the complete list of 2016 Fellows and Foreign Honorary Members.
- Student Sexual Misconduct Principles involve sources of law that are in the midst of rapid evolution. Developing ca… https://t.co/69OIQzYkUa@AmLawInstNov 14
- Our Election Administration Principles, available now, could be useful to fights over votes in Florida and Georgia,… https://t.co/rqLeX4I6hq@AmLawInstNov 13
- Colleges and universities face special challenges in designing and implementing procedures to respond to campus sex… https://t.co/PS1qTqKuqj@AmLawInstNov 13
- Edward Foley @Nedfoley, Steven Huefner @OSU_Law, and Kevin Hamilton @PerkinsCoieLLP discuss ALI’s Election Administ… https://t.co/y5pICxSOgf@AmLawInstNov 12
- This week’s project meeting concerns an important topic of current interest: What procedural frameworks should coll… https://t.co/Uh32UKfeGr@AmLawInstNov 12