ALI Members Elected to the AAAS
The American Academy of Arts and Sciences today announced the election of its new members, which includes ALI members Erwin Chemerinsky of the University of California – Irvine School of Law, Antonia Hernandez of the California Community Foundation, Trevor W. Morrison of New York University School of Law, M. Elizabeth Magill of Stanford Law School, and Life member Joel Seligman of the University of Rochester.
“It is an honor to welcome this new class of exceptional women and men as part of our distinguished membership,” said Don Randel, Chair of the Academy’s Board of Directors. “Their election affords us an invaluable opportunity to bring their expertise and knowledge to bear on some of the most significant challenges of our day. We look forward to engaging these new members in the work of the Academy.”
The new class will be inducted at a ceremony on October 8, 2016, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. View the complete list of 2016 Fellows and Foreign Honorary Members.
- At this year’s #ALI96 Annual Meeting, ALI membership voted to approve Principles of Data Privacy, marking the compl… https://t.co/k9I2nA5tN3@AmLawInstJun 14
- Compliance experts @ivankfong of @3M and Lori Martin of @WilmerHale discuss the greatest challenges in creating a s… https://t.co/jdN1eKgXE9@AmLawInstJun 14
- Judith McMullen of @mulaw discusses difficult situation faced by people whose criminal records were attained while… https://t.co/aM82U7Iz3A@AmLawInstJun 13
- In this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking experts Matthew Fletcher and Wenona Singel discuss the nuanced and highly co… https://t.co/IxQDj95eMh@AmLawInstJun 13
- Edward Foley @OSU_Law and Michael McConnell @StanfordLaw discuss what will happen if the 2020 election is disputed.… https://t.co/PTOi0eAfXl@AmLawInstJun 12