ALI Reporter Fall 2017
The Fall edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes an update on ALI’s work on revising select UCC Articles, a breakdown of state citations of ALI publications and drafts for the 2016-2017 fiscal year, and a feature on the Property Restatement project by Henry E. Smith.
A copy of the Director's Letter with citations is available here.
- Richard Painter @UofMNLawSchool, Associate Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, provides insigh… https://t.co/yESKFtg9Ki@AmLawInstMar 20
- Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown https://t.co/zFuPjVNs31@AmLawInstMar 19
- Adolescents More Likely to Plead Guilty to Crimes They Did Not Commit - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gWtANJt18r@AmLawInstMar 19
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15