ALI Reporter Fall 2018
The fall edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue features an in-depth look at the forthcoming Restatement of the Law Fourth, the Foreign Relations Law of the United States, now available for pre-order.
A copy of the Director’s Letter is available here.
- In "Toward Clearer Guidance on Drafting Principles of the Law," ALI Director Richard Revesz ( @nyulaw) addresses thr… https://t.co/wLOBgpTXZE@AmLawInstNov 12
- ALI member and President/CEO of @ConstitutionCtr Jeffrey Rosen has published a new book ‘Conversations with RBG: Ru… https://t.co/HywD3H0qGU@AmLawInstNov 8
- In "Toward Clearer Guidance on Drafting Principles of the Law," ALI Director Richard Revesz ( @nyulaw) addresses thr… https://t.co/khURnKl8E4@AmLawInstNov 7
- ALI member and #SCOTUS Associate Justice Elena Kagan recently sat down in conversation with @UofMNLawSchool Prof. R… https://t.co/0jJN9wUnvh@AmLawInstNov 5
- #SCOTUS Associate Justice Ginsburg recently delivered the Herma Hill Kay Memorial Lecture at @BerkeleyLaw. The even… https://t.co/Sxu5uNFXDY@AmLawInstNov 4