ALI Reporter Fall 2019
The Fall Edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a feature on Restatement of the Law, Liability Insurance: Practitioners’ Perspectives, a Q&A featuring project Advisers Michael F. Aylward and Lorelie S. Masters.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, "Toward Clearer Guidance on Drafting Principles of the Law" is available here.
- ALI member and @ColumbiaLaw Dean Gillian Lester recently delivered the 2019-20 Annual David B. Goodman Lecture at… https://t.co/6HaCPyvW2u@AmLawInstJan 22
- Nancy Kim @CWSL_News recently delivered a talk at @queensulaw. The lecture, “Redefining Consent,” centered on her l… https://t.co/9CrhzDQFZy@AmLawInstJan 21
- Sara Bronin @UConnLaw explores how zoning codes define both the family and the “functional family” on The ALI Advis… https://t.co/bzM6Sj8pTr@AmLawInstJan 16
- Avi Gesser and Molly Clarke @DavisPolkReg share their thoughts on “What the Last Year of Cyber Enforcement Tells Us… https://t.co/MUEGqXY202@AmLawInstJan 13
- Today marks the first day of #SCOTUS oral arguments in 2020. Learn more about what it’s like to argue before the na… https://t.co/TxL8DgQ7JA@AmLawInstJan 13