ALI Reporter: Fall 2020
The fall edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a tribute to the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg from ALI President David F. Levi and rememberances from Council members; a Project Spotlight on the Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault and Related Offences; and Q&A with Michele Bratcher Goodwin of UCI Law.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The Role of Restatements: Views of a Founding Father” is available here.
- ALI member @StephenESachs to join the @Harvard_Law faculty as the inaugural Antonin Scalia Professor of Law, effect… https://t.co/bKgb3qa0ZQ@AmLawInstApr 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking: Four veteran ALI Reporters explore what it takes to complete an ALI project, fe… https://t.co/PSVMhU5m1A@AmLawInstApr 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking: Four veteran ALI Reporters explore what it takes to complete an ALI project, fe… https://t.co/2hypb77yaV@AmLawInstApr 21
- The spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/85M2822Cy0@AmLawInstApr 21
- Paul W. Grimm (D. Md.) and Lee H. Rosenthal (S.D. Tex.) will present at the @BolchJudicial CLE coinciding with the… https://t.co/uHDPsK4pdE@AmLawInstApr 20