ALI Reporter: Fall 2020
The fall edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a tribute to the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg from ALI President David F. Levi and rememberances from Council members; a Project Spotlight on the Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault and Related Offences; and Q&A with Michele Bratcher Goodwin of UCI Law.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The Role of Restatements: Views of a Founding Father” is available here.
- ALI Director Herbert Wechsler is most widely known for his constitutional law scholarship and for serving as Report… https://t.co/Ps1RDKZaXF@AmLawInstNov 25
- Now available, “The Cambridge Handbook of International and Comparative Trademark Law,” edited by ALI members… https://t.co/GQZJuge5A0@AmLawInstNov 25
- From @ALI_CLE “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis.” Featuring Elizabeth Scott,… https://t.co/nfpeJTc4pX@AmLawInstNov 25
- Professor @ailahoss of @TULaw addresses the gap in literature related to Indian law in Indiana her article “Indian… https://t.co/dcHTFHX5X8@AmLawInstNov 25
- Available now on #ReasonablySpeaking, "MDLs Go Mainstream: Mass Torts Today." John Beisner of @SkaddenArps,… https://t.co/dfXrOmVmGr@AmLawInstNov 24