ALI Reporter: Fall 2020
The fall edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a tribute to the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg from ALI President David F. Levi and rememberances from Council members; a Project Spotlight on the Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault and Related Offences; and Q&A with Michele Bratcher Goodwin of UCI Law.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The Role of Restatements: Views of a Founding Father” is available here.
- Don’t miss this event featuring ALI members Paul Clement of @Kirkland_Ellis and @neal_katyal of @HoganLovells as th… https://t.co/wVhOcswidG@AmLawInstJan 26
- ALI member Robert Thomas ( @invcondemnation) of Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert was a recent guest on "The Eminent D… https://t.co/Hbgy45k2Vf@AmLawInstJan 22
- ALI member Linda S. Greene has been selected as dean of MSU College of Law. https://t.co/TvgztVrVrmhttps://t.co/CBoaKOY1ZR@AmLawInstJan 21
- Be sure to check out the return of @UVALaw's "Common Law" podcast on Jan. 26. This season will feature a number of… https://t.co/iN8VfPBluY@AmLawInstJan 21
- Our Council meeting begins today with continued work on ALI–ELI Principles for a Data Economy - Data Rights and Tra… https://t.co/COL3RJ5RNe@AmLawInstJan 21