ALI Reporter Spring 2018
The Spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available.
In this issue, learn about Daniel J. Meltzer, an admired legal scholar and practitioner, and devoted ALI member. ALI has established a fund in his memory. The Daniel J. Meltzer Fund will help to carry on Professor Meltzer’s dedication to advancing the Institute’s mission.
Also featured in this edition is a letter from ALI Director Richard L. Revesz on Principles for a Data Economy, a joint project with the European Law Institute; a member spotlight on Ivan K. Fong of 3M Co., who talks about the ways in which his professional journey contributes to the ALI process; and we provide a preview into this year’s Annual Meeting.
- For almost 50 years, the Boskey Motion has allowed ALI to honor its bicameral voting requirements without excessive… https://t.co/uj9lo3ndRa@AmLawInstJan 16
- Council Meetings are an important time for the Institute. Learn more about Council and the different stages of the… https://t.co/hEeEb4pdSn@AmLawInstJan 15
- This week is all about prep for our January Council meeting. The primary functions of ALI’s Council include determi… https://t.co/rYmFuMhtM3@AmLawInstJan 14
- #TBT to last year’s January Council Meeting. ALI Council will meet next week to review drafts from six current proj… https://t.co/UEqBvNAdsG@AmLawInstJan 10
- The first issue of The ALI Reporter, our membership newsletter, was published in October 1978. Since then the publi… https://t.co/7Eou3Ycbtw@AmLawInstJan 8