ALI Reporter Spring 2018
The Spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available.
In this issue, learn about Daniel J. Meltzer, an admired legal scholar and practitioner, and devoted ALI member. ALI has established a fund in his memory. The Daniel J. Meltzer Fund will help to carry on Professor Meltzer’s dedication to advancing the Institute’s mission.
Also featured in this edition is a letter from ALI Director Richard L. Revesz on Principles for a Data Economy, a joint project with the European Law Institute; a member spotlight on Ivan K. Fong of 3M Co., who talks about the ways in which his professional journey contributes to the ALI process; and we provide a preview into this year’s Annual Meeting.
- In this video, project Reporters Ken Simons and Jonathan Cardi discuss what makes a confinement an intentional tort… https://t.co/NycHrEBqFF@AmLawInstApr 23
- Democracy in the Balance https://t.co/tngLk851xL@AmLawInstApr 23
- Parental Authority and Responsibility for Medical Care - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/IsoEnY2cSM@AmLawInstApr 20
- UNC must disclose sexual assault findings, judges rule - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/EwjPHbYHEC@AmLawInstApr 19
- CDC Chief Takes Steps to Comply with Ethics Rules - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/ObWzeOlGK9@AmLawInstApr 18