ALI Reporter Spring 2018
The Spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available.
In this issue, learn about Daniel J. Meltzer, an admired legal scholar and practitioner, and devoted ALI member. ALI has established a fund in his memory. The Daniel J. Meltzer Fund will help to carry on Professor Meltzer’s dedication to advancing the Institute’s mission.
Also featured in this edition is a letter from ALI Director Richard L. Revesz on Principles for a Data Economy, a joint project with the European Law Institute; a member spotlight on Ivan K. Fong of 3M Co., who talks about the ways in which his professional journey contributes to the ALI process; and we provide a preview into this year’s Annual Meeting.
- Copy: Learn more about this week’s project meeting, Principles of the Law Compliance, Enforcement, and Risk Managem… https://t.co/PefiOvHmSo@AmLawInstOct 22
- Intentional Torts Restatement session at today’s Council meeting included discussion on Privileges and Consent. … https://t.co/7LAgHLowxy@AmLawInstOct 19
- Watch a short video and learn more about the Children and The Law Restatement project on The ALI Adviser.… https://t.co/hPYmdpWwWv@AmLawInstOct 19
- Day 2 of our Council meeting begins with Children and the Law Restatement, including discussions on parental author… https://t.co/JumoEGNlRR@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to all our newly elected members! View the full list on https://t.co/H2Yifa92ph:… https://t.co/QWRnIugucB@AmLawInstOct 18