ALI Reporter: Spring 2020
The Spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a letter from ALI President David F. Levi on the cancellation of this year's Annual Meeting in San Francisco; information on the recently released e-publication of Principles of the Law, Election Administration; and information on the publication of Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Liability for Economic Harm.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, "A Landmark in the Field of U.S. International Arbitration Law" is available here.
- What responsibilities does an absentee-ballot-counting board have? Section 110 of ALI’s Election Administration Pri… https://t.co/VozsotsyE1@AmLawInstApr 1
- In this video Principles for a Data Economy Reporter Christianne C. Wendehorst and project Chairs Steven O. Weise… https://t.co/jTLFO9PEBN@AmLawInstApr 1
- In response to the growing legal needs as a result of COVID-19 @ABAesq has created a nationwide task force of volun… https://t.co/tZ42R6rNRB@AmLawInstApr 1
- Now Available – Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, covers four principal areas of to… https://t.co/WniUKBI6co@AmLawInstMar 31
- Part I of ALI’s Principles of Election Administration provides principles for use by jurisdictions that wish to use… https://t.co/FRrmcogQjY@AmLawInstMar 31