ALI Reporter: Spring 2020
The Spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a letter from ALI President David F. Levi on the cancellation of this year's Annual Meeting in San Francisco; information on the recently released e-publication of Principles of the Law, Election Administration; and information on the publication of Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Liability for Economic Harm.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, "A Landmark in the Field of U.S. International Arbitration Law" is available here.
- ALI member Linda S. Greene has been selected as dean of MSU College of Law. https://t.co/TvgztVrVrmhttps://t.co/CBoaKOY1ZR@AmLawInstJan 21
- Be sure to check out the return of @UVALaw's "Common Law" podcast on Jan. 26. This season will feature a number of… https://t.co/iN8VfPBluY@AmLawInstJan 21
- Our Council meeting begins today with continued work on ALI–ELI Principles for a Data Economy - Data Rights and Tra… https://t.co/COL3RJ5RNe@AmLawInstJan 21
- Don't miss this important conversation with ALI member @rickhasen, today @ 5pm ET. https://t.co/TNvW79KnS0@AmLawInstJan 19
- ALI member @DanielSolove of @gwlaw has written “The Eyemonger,” a newly illustrated children’s book that discusses… https://t.co/vX0iK1MoYK@AmLawInstJan 15