ALI Reporter: Spring 2020
The Spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a letter from ALI President David F. Levi on the cancellation of this year's Annual Meeting in San Francisco; information on the recently released e-publication of Principles of the Law, Election Administration; and information on the publication of Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Liability for Economic Harm.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, "A Landmark in the Field of U.S. International Arbitration Law" is available here.
- #FBF – In this video Reporter Henry Smith, along with Associate Reporters John Goldberg @Harvard_Law, Thomas Merril… https://t.co/es4ZEkiAE4@AmLawInstJul 10
- #FBF – In this video Reporter Henry Smith, along with Associate Reporters John Goldberg @Harvard_Law, Thomas Merril… https://t.co/1EW5BQR1OS@AmLawInstJul 10
- ALI member @NaomiCahn, an influential scholar in the field of family law, trusts and estates, and feminist jurispru… https://t.co/EHSmDfyIqz@AmLawInstJul 10
- #TBT to “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.” This episode brings togethe… https://t.co/ZAqjetKAWF@AmLawInstJul 9
- ALI members @ProfMMurray of @nyulaw, @UVALaw Dean @RisaGoluboff, & Judge Jenny Rivera of the New York State Court o… https://t.co/JupM2RlhLY@AmLawInstJul 8