ALI Reporter: Spring 2021
The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes updates from the January and February Council meetings; details about the upcoming virtual Annual Meeting; a member spotlight on Matthew L.M. Fletcher and Wenona T. Singel; and a feature reflecting on the Institute’s history in taking up projects that look at the relationship between the United States and other legal systems.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The Continuing Support of Our Founding Donor” is available here.
- Supreme Court of United Kingdom Cites Restatement of the Law, the U.S. Law of International Commercial and Investor… https://t.co/NE9ecRHrbu@AmLawInstAug 4
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. https://t.co/Cir8RF9haQhttps://t.co/KksMpwqZit@AmLawInstAug 3
- Florencia Marotta-Wurgler of @nyulaw was quoted in the recent @nytimes article discussing Amazon's shift away from… https://t.co/YkulCIAhLV@AmLawInstAug 3
- Kenneth C. Frazier @merck will be honored by the @PHLBizJournal with the 2021 Diversity Leaders in Business Awards… https://t.co/jPoNzpEMAE@AmLawInstAug 2
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30