ALI Reporter: Spring 2021
The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes updates from the January and February Council meetings; details about the upcoming virtual Annual Meeting; a member spotlight on Matthew L.M. Fletcher and Wenona T. Singel; and a feature reflecting on the Institute’s history in taking up projects that look at the relationship between the United States and other legal systems.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The Continuing Support of Our Founding Donor” is available here.
- . @uarizonalaw has created the Robert H. Mundheim Professorship of Law and Business, an endowed professorship to hon… https://t.co/ngP2XZI1B0@AmLawInstAug 10
- Palmer Gene Vance II @skofirm is chair of @ABAhod, the policymaking body of the American Bar Association. He will s… https://t.co/gZGBnyfULs@AmLawInstAug 9
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4