ALI Reporter: Spring 2021
The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes updates from the January and February Council meetings; details about the upcoming virtual Annual Meeting; a member spotlight on Matthew L.M. Fletcher and Wenona T. Singel; and a feature reflecting on the Institute’s history in taking up projects that look at the relationship between the United States and other legal systems.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The Continuing Support of Our Founding Donor” is available here.
- ALI member Chris Hoofnagle @Hoofnagle will be the next Faculty Director of @CLTC. https://t.co/OcJ02N92Iu… https://t.co/imtWJQyogw@AmLawInstOct 25
- Non-fungible tokens—or NFTs, as they are better known—have taken the world by storm. ALI members Juliet M. Moringie… https://t.co/6bCDQUfQ8N@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @UCLA_Law has established the ‘Program on Philanthropy and Nonprofits,’ with Reporter for Restatement of the Law,… https://t.co/UOGp01sbHL@AmLawInstOct 22
- Sharon Stern Gerstman of Magavern Magavern Grimm has been appointed to the New York State Joint Commission on Publi… https://t.co/t6q3tNc6TC@AmLawInstOct 21
- #TBT Torts was one of the first Restatements completed by ALI. Until now, medical malpractice has never been includ… https://t.co/HTpbxyB8dK@AmLawInstOct 21