ALI Reporter: Spring 2022
The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a preview of this year’s ALI Annual Meeting, as well as a project spotlight on the Restatement of the Law, Consumer Contracts project.
Stephanie A. Middleton has announced her retirement from her role as Deputy Director of The American Law Institute. A tribute to Middleton and her work at the Institute is included in this issue. Members interested in the position, or those who may know a compelling candidate, may view the position description here.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The ALI Convenes a Group to Address Electoral Count Act Reform,” is available here.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22