ALI Reporter: Spring 2022
The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a preview of this year’s ALI Annual Meeting, as well as a project spotlight on the Restatement of the Law, Consumer Contracts project.
Stephanie A. Middleton has announced her retirement from her role as Deputy Director of The American Law Institute. A tribute to Middleton and her work at the Institute is included in this issue. Members interested in the position, or those who may know a compelling candidate, may view the position description here.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The ALI Convenes a Group to Address Electoral Count Act Reform,” is available here.
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25
- New on #ReasonablySpeaking: ALI President David F. Levi sits down with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit for a disc… https://t.co/alPdqw3KpL@AmLawInstJan 24
- 14 ALI members were honored at @TheAALS 2023 annual meeting with section awards for excellence in legal education.… https://t.co/HiRW9w4ClQ@AmLawInstJan 23