ALI Reporter Summer 2019
The Summer Edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes coverage of the 96th Annual Meeting, with accounts of actions taken on current projects, award presentations, speakers and special events.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, "The Debate over the Role of Restatements" is availble here.
- ALI member Mark Killenbeck of @UARKLaw recently delivered a talk entitled “Church and State,” where he outlined the… https://t.co/HcmCqqt4Bh@AmLawInstSep 18
- Tomorrow’s Restatement project meeting on the Law of American Indians will take place at @nyulaw. Topics up for dis… https://t.co/z5052rEoN2@AmLawInstSep 18
- . @RosenJeffrey of @ConstitutionCtr introduces Justice Neil Gorsuch to discuss “A Republic, If You Can Keep It”… https://t.co/WmTx3wKtgW@AmLawInstSep 17
- Project season is in full swing at the Institute. Last week's project meetings involved discussions on two Principl… https://t.co/XWkurbgVnw@AmLawInstSep 17
- Today, the U.S. Constitution is 232 years old. #ConstitutionDay commemorates the formation & signing of the U.S. Co… https://t.co/ZdGnbxFD6O@AmLawInstSep 17