ALI Reporter: Summer 2020
The summer edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a message from ALI President David F. Levi; information about two major contributions from the estate of Vester T. Hughes Jr.; an update on Season Two of ALI’s podcast Reasonably Speaking; and a piece from Steven F. Huefner and Edward B. Foley on absentee voting processes and the November Election.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “ALI’s Contributions in a Time of Crisis” is available here.
- Register now for tomorrow’s #COVID19 and the Courts event, featuring ALI members Erwin Chemerinsky, James Anderson,… https://t.co/iTFeWFbiGJ@AmLawInstSep 30
- . @ASUCollegeOfLaw has announced the creation of the Jonathan and Wendy Rose Professorship, in honor of ALI member J… https://t.co/eR88cE7II3@AmLawInstSep 30
- It's #InternationalPodcastDay and you can celebrate by listening to the first episode of #ReasonablySpeaking, Seaso… https://t.co/OnlGp2yKFT@AmLawInstSep 30
- Now Streaming on #ReasonablySpeaking – “Election 2020: When Are Results Official and What Happens if Results Are Di… https://t.co/E2rVQoL8Kh@AmLawInstSep 29
- Available now, “The Restatement and Beyond: The Past, Present, and Future of U.S. Foreign Relations Law.” Edited by… https://t.co/hrjii8dsYT@AmLawInstSep 24