ALI Reporter: Summer 2020
The summer edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a message from ALI President David F. Levi; information about two major contributions from the estate of Vester T. Hughes Jr.; an update on Season Two of ALI’s podcast Reasonably Speaking; and a piece from Steven F. Huefner and Edward B. Foley on absentee voting processes and the November Election.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “ALI’s Contributions in a Time of Crisis” is available here.
- Available now: Trial Manual 6 with 2020 Supplement. The Manual is designed as a how-to-do-it exposition for the gen… https://t.co/RtBtNW36oN@AmLawInstNov 26
- As our fall project meeting season comes to an end, we would like to thank ALI members and project participants for… https://t.co/YCbbYzcG2J@AmLawInstNov 26
- ALI Director Herbert Wechsler is most widely known for his constitutional law scholarship and for serving as Report… https://t.co/Ps1RDKZaXF@AmLawInstNov 25
- Now available, “The Cambridge Handbook of International and Comparative Trademark Law,” edited by ALI members… https://t.co/GQZJuge5A0@AmLawInstNov 25
- From @ALI_CLE “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis.” Featuring Elizabeth Scott,… https://t.co/nfpeJTc4pX@AmLawInstNov 25