ALI Reporter: Summer 2020
The summer edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a message from ALI President David F. Levi; information about two major contributions from the estate of Vester T. Hughes Jr.; an update on Season Two of ALI’s podcast Reasonably Speaking; and a piece from Steven F. Huefner and Edward B. Foley on absentee voting processes and the November Election.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “ALI’s Contributions in a Time of Crisis” is available here.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30