ALI Reporter: Summer 2020
The summer edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a message from ALI President David F. Levi; information about two major contributions from the estate of Vester T. Hughes Jr.; an update on Season Two of ALI’s podcast Reasonably Speaking; and a piece from Steven F. Huefner and Edward B. Foley on absentee voting processes and the November Election.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “ALI’s Contributions in a Time of Crisis” is available here.
- This Tues., March 2, @lawfareblog and @BrookingsInst are hosting a webinar to discuss the new report, “If It’s Brok… https://t.co/3iyD2yL93N@AmLawInstFeb 27
- President Biden has nominated ALI Council member Anton G. Hajjar to serve on the governing board of the United Stat… https://t.co/HPMFeWigpa@AmLawInstFeb 26
- This month, @DukeLaw welcomes ALI member Jacqueline Nguyen of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit as part… https://t.co/NWpnWoZUSx@AmLawInstFeb 25
- ALI member @daniellecitron was recently interviewed by @UVALaw about her work in #cybersecurity and digital privacy… https://t.co/rwELfXVC2O@AmLawInstFeb 24
- Today is our 98th birthday! Learn more about our history and the story of our founding by visiting… https://t.co/CTTPxIyF5P@AmLawInstFeb 23