ALI Reporter: Summer 2020
The summer edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a message from ALI President David F. Levi; information about two major contributions from the estate of Vester T. Hughes Jr.; an update on Season Two of ALI’s podcast Reasonably Speaking; and a piece from Steven F. Huefner and Edward B. Foley on absentee voting processes and the November Election.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “ALI’s Contributions in a Time of Crisis” is available here.
- All ALI members and amazing leaders in the law school community. https://t.co/a7xpepkqmr@AmLawInstAug 3
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29