ALI Reporter: Summer 2021
The summer edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue features coverage of the 2021 virtual Annual Meeting, including actions taken on current projects, the election of five Council members, and the virtual celebration honoring ALI's new life and 50-year members.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The ALI and the Pandemic” is available here.
- Bob Wessels @UniLeiden has authored ‘Rembrandt’s Money,’ a comprehensive overview of the legal and financial aspect… https://t.co/ueeiO3oawu@AmLawInstDec 6
- Saikrishna Bangalore Prakash @UVALaw was a panelist at the @ConstitutionCtr discussion on presidential power and it… https://t.co/bmB10ouggc@AmLawInstDec 3
- Nathan L. Hecht of the Supreme Court of Texas has co-authored an op-ed in @lufkindailynews on how civil legal aid c… https://t.co/6T0j0t64JH@AmLawInstDec 2
- ‘Coordination of the Uniform Commercial Code and Common Law,’ examining the UCC rules on point, is now available on… https://t.co/YtVdAeByCx@AmLawInstDec 2
- The Stanford Program in Law Science & Technology hosted the Stanford Digital Economy Best Practices Conference w/ o… https://t.co/g3D1xlLyfT@AmLawInstDec 2