ALI Reporter: Summer 2022
The summer edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes actions taken at this year’s ALI Annual Meeting, as well as highlights of Annual Meeting events. Visit the ALI Media Library to watch videos from the Annual Meeting.
Additionally, this issue includes a feature on recently proposed legislation to reform and modernize the outdated Electoral Count Act of 1887 (ECA), citing findings from the ALI-convened group addressing ECA reform.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The Flow of Projects,” is available here.
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17