ALI Reporter Winter 2019
The Winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes project updates from ALI's fall project meetings, a Q&A with Lord John Thomas of Cwmgiedd, First Vice-President of the European Law Institute, and information on the Life Member Class of 1995.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, "When Legislatures and Agencies Rely on Restatements of the Law" is available here.
- ALI members @ProfMMurray of @nyulaw, @UVALaw Dean @RisaGoluboff, & Judge Jenny Rivera of the New York State Court o… https://t.co/JupM2RlhLY@AmLawInstJul 8
- "[I]f we're going to really make meaningful, thoughtful change that'll stand the test of time, we need to listen fi… https://t.co/xFUCXjPlyd@AmLawInstJul 7
- ALI member Cary Coglianese of @pennlaw will be speaking on #ArtificialIntelligence and #AdministrativeLaw Doctrine… https://t.co/JFLbnPXHCh@AmLawInstJul 6
- A number of ALI members, as well as several project participants from Principles of the Law, Policing, have been el… https://t.co/kO8TzixnTF@AmLawInstJul 6
- Chapter 5 of ALI’s Principles of the Law, Policing, now available for free, provides principles relating to the use… https://t.co/Up7QZY5D7F@AmLawInstJul 5