ALI Reporter Winter 2019
The Winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes project updates from ALI's fall project meetings, a Q&A with Lord John Thomas of Cwmgiedd, First Vice-President of the European Law Institute, and information on the Life Member Class of 1995.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, "When Legislatures and Agencies Rely on Restatements of the Law" is available here.
- Restatement Third of Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, now available for purchase, covers four principal areas of… https://t.co/jMQXeutfAS@AmLawInstApr 7
- As a result of COVID-19 more and more states are turning towards the use of absentee ballots. Part 1 of ALI’s Elect… https://t.co/4woe9HySCB@AmLawInstApr 7
- Principles of Election Administration is now available on Google Books: https://t.co/2kcFFfGB33https://t.co/U70rLifdEj@AmLawInstApr 7
- On April 10th @nyulaw will be live-streaming a virtual book launch for “Perchance to Dream: A Legal and Political H… https://t.co/gMJW11aMgn@AmLawInstApr 7
- In light of the recent disruptions to in-person elections due to COVID-19, and the potential for a larger-than-aver… https://t.co/TvAZoe1Jao@AmLawInstApr 6