ALI Reporter: Winter 2020
The winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes a Project Spotlight on Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Remedies; the recent publication of Principles of the Law, Data Privacy; and information on the Life Member Class of 1996.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The American Law Institute and The U.S. Supreme Court, Revisited” is available here.
- . @MasonLEC will host ‘Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them’ Oct. 24 to 26. A numbe… https://t.co/GsZtHmQK8l@AmLawInstOct 19
- Shawn J. Bayern @FSUCollegeofLaw, Adviser for the Restatement Third of Torts: Concluding Provisions, has published… https://t.co/ns0QQAO1lO@AmLawInstOct 18
- ALI Director Revesz presenting now at @ELI_Secretariat Principles for a Data Economy Conference. Join us today and… https://t.co/v27STNf3RJ@AmLawInstOct 18
- The Principles for a Data Economy Conference begins tomorrow. Learn more and register here: https://t.co/gERaT0KCa5https://t.co/VH2nCKSk65@AmLawInstOct 17
- Matthew L.M. Fletcher and Wenona Singel discuss the history of tribal sovereignty and the rights of American Indian… https://t.co/PVgHbWfoXc@AmLawInstOct 16